With Special Keynote Presentation by Daniel Schwartz
"Going Viral without Getting Sick: Strategies and Risks of Social Media in the Workplace"
Daniel A. Schwartz
Trusted advisor. Experienced employment law attorney. Bar leader. Award-winning author. Blogger Extraordinaire. Noted Speaker. "Legal Rebel". All can be said to be apt descriptions of Daniel Schwartz, a member of Pullman & Comley, LLC. Check out his blog: http://www.ctemploymentlawblog.com, Find and follow him on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/danielschwartz
Twitter for Business - Facilitated by Carolyn Bligh, BLIGH
- Basics of Twitter
- Listening Tools
The New Era of Public Relations - Facilitated by Geryl Rose,
G2 Marketing Resources
- Tips for herding the media
Marketing BIM - Facilitated by Leslie Fredette,
The S/L/A/M Collaborative
- Understanding the service capabilities of BIM
- Targeting the ideal client and project profile
- BIM Fees - to charge or not to charge?
- BIM Sucess stories - what resonates in the market place?
Business Development - Facilitated by Diane DeGray,